With geopolitical shifts and technological innovation; globalisation on the one hand and protectionism on the other; various tax reforms and regulatory change; new business and consumer demands, and the emergence of previously unseen types of business models, the world around us has changed dramatically in recent years. These shifts, as well as the difficulties and tensions that come with them, are felt even more intensely in the aftermath of COVID-19.
As a tax leader operating in this new reality, you will be expected to be not only a technical expert, but also a brand ambassador and trusted advisor to your company’s management and board of directors as you work to protect the company, boost performance, drive digital transformation, and contribute to the organization’s sustainability goals. Our award-winning global network of tax experts is ready to assist you.
We deal with a variety of Fortune 500 companies, global corporations, family offices, and entrepreneurs. We are bound together by our beliefs, guided by our Global Tax Principles, and motivated by our mission to inspire confidence and enable change by providing the contemporary tax services and data-driven solutions that are required today. Our experts collaborate with you to develop and build an ideal target operating model, improve compliance processes, engage in talks about responsible taxation, manage complex transactions, and offer more value to the company and beyond.
Finalert is at the forefront of the revolution. We provide a comprehensive range of fully integrated tax services to our clients, integrating insights and innovation with business and industry knowledge to help your business succeed globally.
- Tax optimization might provide you a competitive edge. It has a direct, often major, impact on bottom-line profitability and should be considered in every business project as well as day-to-day operations.
- What is the issue? Only a small percentage of large corporations have the ability to compute their total tax liability. Consider all of the many taxes — payroll, property, sales & use, customs, and income – multiplied by dozens or hundreds of jurisdictions, all of which are processed and stored in separate systems with little (or no) integration.
- Every client is approached by Finalert’s strategic tax consultants with a total tax mentality. To establish a holistic tax strategy, we address compliance and discover planning opportunities across international, federal, state, and local authorities. While the long-term goal is a comprehensive, integrated tax posture, realistic short-term goals are achieved.
- FEDERAL TAX MATTERS
- GLOBAL EMPLOYER SERVICES
- INCOME TAX ACCOUNTING
- INTERNATIONAL TAX SERVICES
- NONPROFIT TAX SERVICES
- PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES
- BUSINESS INCENTIVES & TAX CREDITS
- STATE & LOCAL TAX
- TAX PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
- TAX TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES
- TRANSFER PRICING