There are numerous world-class accounting companies, but few provide a culture as rich in professional potential, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth as this one. We are dedicated to the long-term professional development of our employees. We value our employees and give them with opportunities to further develop their skills. At all levels, personal accountability and responsibility are encouraged, and organised career planning and training provide our employees with additional client experience and partner time. Our worldwide culture is based on respect for and appreciation of local cultural demands and peculiarities, and we strive to be an ethical, socially, and environmentally responsible organisation everywhere we do business.
Benefits of working with us
- Clients are familiar with the individuals with whom they are dealing, resulting in a relationship in which everyone feels appreciated and understood.
- Due to direct client access, employees are more invested and empowered.
- Employees at Finalert form excellent working ties as a result of their proximity to partners and supervisors.
Mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas are all encouraged by our people managers in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation.
- Finalert’s clients benefit from the firm’s collective experience.
- Employees learn from one another and improve their abilities while offering excellent customer service.
Individualized career paths are created based on each employee’s abilities, skills, and personality, boosting personal and professional development.
Why work for us?
The fundamentals of Finalert are trust, quality, integrity, and teamwork.
Because we think that by working together, we can make a difference, we include these ideas into all we do. Our work has an influence on our clients, and we also have an impact on the marketplace and society as a whole as a result of it.
- Partners and staff are accessible
- Our people managers encourage collaboration
- The Finalert culture emphasizes career growth
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Senior Managing Director Healthcare Advisory||New York||Risk & Financial Advisory||October 6, 2021|
|Risk Advisory Services Senior Associate||New York||Risk & Financial Advisory||October 5, 2021|
|Compensation Consulting Senior Associate||New York||Consulting Services||October 5, 2021|
|Business Services and Outsourcing Experienced Senior Associate||New York||Compliance and Outsourcing||October 4, 2021|
|Senior Consultant, Philanthropic Services||New York||Consulting Services||October 4, 2021|
|Core Tax Services Senior Manager||New York||Tax Services||October 3, 2021|
|Experienced Tax Associate||New York||Tax Services||October 3, 2021|
|Audit Senior – Asset Management||New York||Audit & Assurance||October 2, 2021|
|International Tax Experienced Senior Associate– Global Tax Outsourcing||New York||Compliance and Outsourcing||October 2, 2021|
|Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Tax Services Senior Associate||New York||Mergers & Acquisitions||October 1, 2021|
|Experienced Assurance Associate||New York||Audit & Assurance||October 1, 2021|