The core purpose of Finalert is to assist people in thriving every day. Our Core Values represent how we conduct ourselves, our work, and our relationships. As a firm employee, you will uphold our Core Values of putting people first, being great in everything you do every day, accepting change, feeling empowered by knowledge, and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the guidelines by which we conduct ourselves both internally and externally on a daily basis.
Finalert’s Healthcare Advisory practise is overseen by the Senior Managing Director. They are responsible for building a practise that provides crisis management, turnaround consulting, and strategic guidance to firm owners, management, lenders, creditors, and investors with an emphasis on healthcare, in addition to overseeing the practise. The Senior Managing Director is in charge of reaching revenue targets through aggressive marketing and business development initiatives, as well as personnel development and customer service. This position has a variable and erratic work schedule.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, required.
- Advanced degree in Business or relevant healthcare management program, preferred
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience in consulting related to healthcare risk management, bankruptcy, insolvency and/or restructuring, required.
- Experience as a CEO, CFO or CRO with healthcare organizations, strongly preferred.
- Experience successfully implementing aggressive turnaround actions, required.
- Experience acquiring, training and mentoring consulting professionals, required.
- Participation within professional associations, required
- CPA, MBA or graduate degree with a healthcare focus, preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, negotiate and manage change.
- Capacity to successfully manage and secure sales of consulting services and/or turnaround engagements to the healthcare sector.
- Ability to develop and maintain a diverse network of referral sources to include financial institutions, private equity firms, hedge funds and law firms.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of effectively managing a team of consulting professionals and delegating work assignments as needed.
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel.
- Ability to encourage team environment on engagements and contribute to the professional development of assigned personnel.
- Executive presence and ability to act as primary contact on assigned engagements.
- Ability to successfully interact, develop and maintain relationships with professionals at all levels both internal and external to the organization