The core purpose of Finalert is to assist people in thriving every day. Our Core Values represent how we conduct ourselves, our work, and our relationships. As a firm employee, you will uphold our Core Values of putting people first, being great in everything you do every day, accepting change, feeling empowered by knowledge, and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the guidelines by which we conduct ourselves both internally and externally on a daily basis.
The experienced Private Client Services Manager serves our high net worth customers with tax compliance and advisory services. Significant taxation expertise is necessary, including personal income, inheritance and gift taxation, wealth retention methods, and taxation of companies owned by business owners (partnership and corporate taxation).
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- MBA or Master of Public Administration, preferred.
- Twelve (12) or more years of experience in nonprofit organizations or government entities, required.
- Twelve (12) or more years demonstrated experience in a financial management and/or operational capacity in increasingly complex organizations and roles, preferred
- Experience with accounting systems and nonprofit accounting principles, required.
- Prior supervisory/management experience, preferred
- CPA, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, required