The core purpose of Finalert is to assist people in thriving every day. Our Core Values represent how we conduct ourselves, our work, and our relationships. As a firm employee, you will uphold our Core Values of putting people first, being great in everything you do every day, accepting change, feeling empowered by knowledge, and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the guidelines by which we conduct ourselves both internally and externally on a daily basis.
Benchmarking and market analysis for executive and employee compensation, analysing data to support short- and long-term incentive plan design, developing performance management programmes, preparing job descriptions, assisting in executive talent planning, and support are all tasks that an STS Compensation & Benefits Senior Associate is responsible for.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources, or other relevant field, required.
- Master’s degree in Business Services, Human Resources or other relevant field, preferred
- Two (2) or more years of prior work experience in compensation and/or strategic service consulting, required
- Certified Compensation Professional, SHRM certifications, CPA certification or other relevant certification, preferred
- Statistical software packages, preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word, preferred
- Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Research skills associated with analyzing company performance and industry trends.
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details.
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment.
- Capable of effectively managing a team of professionals, and delegating work assignments as needed.
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel.
- Ability to encourage team environment on engagements, and contribute to the professional development of assigned personnel.
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of legislative process regarding tax policy